Our school, like most, relies heavily on fundraisers. We try to find fundraisers that parents might be interested in and some that the children are more involved in. Currently we are working on organizing a read-a-thon, MacMillans, and a trike-a-thon. Details on these events will be posted soon!
In the meantime, here are some of our on-going fundraisers:
- SCHOLASTIC BOOK ORDERS: Flyers are distributed monthly to purchase books. The school earns books and can accumulate points to redeem for larger items from a catalogue.
We are a non-profit organization. Fees pay for salaries, rent and supplies. Depending on enrolment, our fundraising dollars, may have to help pay for some of the monthly expenses.
Your help is always GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Wish List and Frequently Used Items
Below we are listing items that we buy regularly “frequently used items” as well as items that we wish to replace or acquire at some point in time. We have heard from parent feedback that it would be a good idea to publish these lists for those who wish to give something to the school, but don’t know what we need or want. If you have something you think the school may be able to use, let us know!
Our wish list contains a few ‘big ticket’ items which some of the fundraising money may go towards. If you have suggestions or ideas, certainly let us know!
FREQUENTLY USED ITEMS:
- paper towel rolls
- plastic containers with lids (assorted sizes)
- flat stacking single fold paper towels (like industrial/shop towels, found at Costco)
- Craft Supplies (beads, pipe cleaners, etc.)
- 3oz Dixie Cups
- small paper dipping cups (like one’s used for ketchup at a restaurant)
- clean and disinfected styrofoam meat trays
- small plastic yogurt containers
- Mud kitchen; interactive fence with Painting easel, abacus , musical parts.
THINGS THAT WE RECENTLY PURCHASED WITH FUNDS RAISED:
- Little Tykes Commercial climber
- new tables and chairs
- sensory bin
- two tricycles
- soft furniture – couch, chair and ottoman
If you have something you think the school may be able to use, please let us know!